Collection of Information
We collect or receive the following general types of personal information when you use the Services:
Information You Provide Directly.
You may provide personal information directly to us through the Services in several different ways. For example, you may respond to specific questions, communicate with us via email or feedback forms, complete online registration forms or questionnaires, subscribe to email newsletters or other similar communications, or interact with us at an event. The types of information you may provide directly include the following, as applicable:
- Street address;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Date of birth/age;
- Photograph or Video;
- Athletic information (e.g., sport and position);
- Graduation year;
- Academic information (e.g., GPA, SAT/ACT score, awards/honors, and extracurricular activities);
- Payment information (e.g., credit card number and debit card number);
- User ID;
- Password; or
- Other relevant information.
Information We Collect Automatically
We collect certain personal information about you and your computer automatically when you use the Services. Automatically collected information may include:
- The type of web browser and operating system you have used to access the Services;
- Your IP address (which is a number automatically assigned to your computer when you access the Internet and can be used to derive your general geographic location);
- Your device information (which may include information about the mobile device you use to access our mobile application, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information);
- The website you visited before you came to the Services; and
- Information about the content and webpages you view, clickstream patterns, dates and times that the Services are accessed, and the features you access on the Services that we collect using cookies, Web beacons, and similar technologies.
- Social Networking Information. If you log in to the Services through a social networking account (e.g., Facebook), we may collect personal information about you from that social networking account, including your name, email address, birthday, profile photograph, and other information associated with your social networking account.
Information from Commercially Available Sources
We may receive additional personal information about you from other sources, such as data cooperatives, ad networks, and public databases.