1.What daily habit contributes most to your success ?
Some daily habits that contribute to most of my success I would say are for one praying day and night, planning my goals before I set out for them, and just working hard.
2. What is the best achievement you’ve received so for ?
I’d say my best achievement so far would definitely have to be receiving an Ivy League full ride scholarship
3. How do you grow from failure ?
The way I see it there’s no such thing as failure I feel that “failure” is always a lesson and just another stepping stone. So I just take the lesson and learn from it therefore I avoid it the next time it may pop up.
4. What has being on a team revealed about your character ?
Being on a team has revealed to me that I am a silent leader as in I don’t lead by voice I lead by actions.
5. What are your top college choices and preferred position in sport ?
I’d say Harvard, Princeton, Columbia, or Dartmouth
6. What high school are you representing?
Monsignor Edward Pace
7. Anyone positive you would like to shoutout ?
My Mother Tamika and my Coaches[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]